Spicy Black Bean Quesadillas
Gear up for the big game with these quesadillas. They’re stuffed with MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger, Colby Jack cheese, corn and pico de gallo.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
MorningStar Farms®Spicy Black Bean Burger
- 2 (7- to 8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Colby Jack cheese or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 3 tablespoons guacamole
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Burger according to package directions. Cool slightly. Crumble.
2. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place, sprayed sides down, on cutting board. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over half of each tortilla. Top cheese with crumbled burger, corn and pico de gallo. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
3. Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook quesadillas over medium-low heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove from skillet. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Spoon small dollop of guacamole on each wedge.