Quinoa Burgers with Pineapple Salad
Fresh pineapple, tomato, red onion and mint liven up this refreshing tossed salad. Serve it for dinner tonight topped with a warm MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burger.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablepsoons chopped, pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dash salt
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
1. In small bowl toss together pineapple, tomato, onion, olives, mint, oil, vinegar, honey and salt. Set aside.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers according to package directions.
3. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the pineapple mixture. Toss lettuce with remaining pineapple mixture. Arrange lettuce-pineapple mixture on 2 serving plates. Top each with warm burger. Spoon reserved pineapple mixture on top of burgers. Serve immediately.