Potato Nugget Casserole
Crispy potato nuggets make a great topping for a quick-to-fix, meatless, taco casserole.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
MorningStar Farms®Original Sausage Patties
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups frozen fried potato nuggets, thawed (about 1/2 of 32-oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup queso dip (about 8 oz.)
1. On microwave-safe plate cook MORNINGSTR FARMS Original Sausage Patties at 50% power (medium) about 1 minute or until thawed, turning over once. Cut patties into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet cook onion in oil about 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in corn, taco seasoning and sausage patty pieces. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Add water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute more. Spoon into shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole or 9-inch pie plate.
3. Arrange potato nuggets on top. Spoon queso dip over top. Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 9 to 13 minutes or until hot in center. Serve warm.