Parmesan-Mustard Topped Burger Recipe
Savory Parmesan cheese and pungent mustard make a great topping for this veggie patty.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 tablespoon plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties™
- 1 hamburger bun, split and toasted (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup mixed baby greens
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 3 slices dill pickle
1. In small bowl stir together yogurt, mustard and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS veggie patty according to package directions.
3. Top bun bottom with mixed greens, tomato, veggie patty, pickle, mustard mixture and bun top.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/