Steak á la Orange Wraps
The combination of sweet orange marmalade, tangy rice vinegar, savory soy sauce and pungent crushed red pepper with MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Steak Strips gives the wrap filling an Oriental flair.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded broccoli slaw mix
1 package (10 oz.)
MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters®Steak Strips
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 large butter head lettuce leaves or Boston lettuce leaves
1. In small bowl stir together marmalade, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper. Set aside.
2. In large nonstick wok or skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in broccoli slaw mix. Stir-fry about 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from wok. Keep warm.
3. Add MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS Steak Strips and water to same wok or skillet. Cover and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove lid. Stir in marmalade mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes more or until steak strips are heated through. Cool slightly.
4. Spoon steak strips mixture on lettuce leaves. Top with broccoli slaw mixture. Roll up. Secure with bamboo skewers or wooden toothpicks, if necessary.