One Step Meatless Lasagna Recipe
No need to boil noodles for this easy, cheesy one-step meatless vegetarian lasagna recipe.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 100 min
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced Italian style tomatoes
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Combine tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and MORNINGSTAR FARMS Burger Style Recipe Crumbles in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Spread 1/3 of tomato mixture in bottom of 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Arrange 1/2 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/2 the cottage cheese over the noodles. Top with another 1/3 of the sauce. Repeat using remaining noodles, cottage cheese, and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake at 350° F for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Return to oven uncovered for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/