Mushroom, Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna Recipe
This lasagna stacks up layers of MorningStar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers, cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 60 min
- 1 package (16 oz.) reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 jar (26 oz.) prepared pasta sauce with chunky vegetables
- 1 package (1 lb.) uncooked whole-grain lasagna noodles
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burger
- 1 jar (8 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Italian cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Thaw MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Mushroom Lover's Burgers according to manufacturer's instructions. Cut into small pieces.
2. Mix ricotta, Italian seasoning and basil in a small bowl.
3. Place 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
4. Line dish with one layer of uncooked lasagna noodles.
5. Top lasagna noodles with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Mushroom Lover's Burgers, 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup Italian cheese and 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice.
7. Top with any remaining pasta sauce, Italian cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F approximately 30 minutes.
8. Remove foil and continue to bake until browned, approximately 15 minutes.