Mu Shu Style Stir Fry
Give mu shu made easy a try. Similar in taste to the filled Chinese rice pancakes, this stir-fry uses Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers and pre-shredded broccoli slaw to make quick work of dinner preparation.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 ounces shitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
MorningStar Farms®Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups packaged broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup julienne-cut red bell pepper strips
1. Remove and discard mushroom stems. Thinly slice mushroom caps. Set aside. In small bowl stir together hoisin sauce, water and ginger. Set aside.
2. In large nonstick wok or skillet cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers over medium heat for 9 to 10 minutes or until heated through, turning once. Remove from wok. Cut each burger into 6 wedges. Set aside.
3. In same wok heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add broccoli slaw and red pepper. Stir-fry about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Stir hoisin sauce mixture into vegetable mixture. Cook and stir until heated through. Gently stir in burger pieces. Spoon onto serving plates.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/