Mediterranean Quinoa Burger
Hummus, roasted peppers and red onion top these balsamic vinegar infused burgers.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
MorningStar Farms®Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burger
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 1 whole-grain flatbread
- 1 to 2 tablespoons drained, thinly sliced, roasted red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Roasted Garlic and Quinoa burger according to package directions. Sprinkle burger with vinegar.
2. Cut flatbread in half, spread hummus on one side of flatbread. Place burger on other side of flatbread. Top burger with red pepper and onion. Place lettuce on onion. Arrange top flatbread, hummus side down, on sandwich.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/