Mango Riblet Wrap Recipe
These substantial sandwiches feature Morningstar Farms® Hickory Barbecue Riblets with peppery-sauced cabbage and refreshing mango slices.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 3 tablespoon reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage or cole slaw mix
- 1 package (10 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Hickory BBQ Riblets
- 2 (9-to 10-inch) spinach, red pepper or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 medium mango, seeded, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
1. In medium bowl stir together salad dressing, orange juice and pepper sauce. Add cabbage. Toss until cabbage is coated with dressing mixture. Set aside.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS HICKORY BBQ RIBLETS according to package directions. Cut each portion into fourths, making 8 total pieces.
3. Spoon cabbage mixture onto the centers of tortillas. Top each with 4 riblet pieces, half of the mango slices and half of the green onion. Roll up. Serve immediately.