Italian Rice Recipe
After a long afternoon, this one-dish meal made from pizza burgers, zucchini, rice, pizza sauce, olives, mushrooms and bell peppers, will be a welcome sight. Just put all the ingredients in your slow-cooker and dinner will be ready 4 hours later.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 255 min
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
- 1 can (4 oz. or 1 cup) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz. or 1/2 cup) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 2 cups cubed zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cube MORNINGSTAR FARMS Tomato & Basil Pizza Veggie Burgers. Place all ingredients in crock-pot and stir to combine.
2. Cook on low about 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Serve hot.