Italian Celebration Burger Recipe
A little bit of purchased pesto yields big flavor on this tomato-, artichoke- and onion-topped sandwich.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties™
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 Italian roll or hamburger bun, split (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 1 canned medium artichoke heart, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/8 small red onion, thinly slivered
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS veggie patty according to package directions.
2. Spread pesto on roll bottom. Top with veggie patty, tomato slice, artichoke, onion and roll top.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/