Hot Parmesan Artichoke Dip Recipe
Almost everybody loves Mediterranean foods--and this creamy, aromatic dip is the essence of them. Loaded with artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and crumbled veggie sausage patties, it spices up crisp celery sticks and cucumber slices.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 stalks celery, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1. Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese.
2. Combine artichoke hearts, peppers, patties, mayonnaise, remaining cheese, onion, and pepper. Spread in 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with reserved cheese and parsley. Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
3. Garnish with green onions fan, if desired. Serve with celery and cucumber sticks.
Shop for canned artichoke hearts and roasted sweet peppers in either the condiment aisle or the canned vegetable aisle of your grocery store.