- 20 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 Italian bread shell pizza crusts,
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 1/2 cups reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese,
- 5 plum tomatoes,
- 2 2/3 cups queso fresco cheese,
- queso quesadilla cheese,
- Monterey Jack cheese,
- 3/4 cup green onions,
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- Salsa (optional),
- Fat-free sour cream (optional),
1. Cook Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger patties according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Brush olive oil over bread shell pizza crusts. Sprinkle with cumin. Top with cheddar cheese. Divide burger pieces, tomato slices, queso fresco cheese and green onions among shells.
3. In covered grill place bread shells on rack directly over medium heat. Cover and grill about 6 minutes or until cheddar cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Cut each into quarters. Sprinkle with cilantro.
4. Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.