Goat Cheese Topped Veggie Burger Recipe
Creamy, tangy goat cheese loaded with fresh herbs makes an impressive, yet easy, burger topping.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1/2 ounce chèvre (goat cheese), softened (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties™
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 hamburger bun, split and toasted (about 1 1/2 oz.)
1. In small bowl combine chèvre, milk, rosemary, thyme and garlic salt. Set aside.
2. Micro-cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS veggie patty according to package directions, except after turning patty spread cheese mixture on top. Continue micro-cooking according to package directions.
3. Top bun bottom with spinach, burger and bun top.