Be a dinnertime hero with these quick-grilled Tex-Mex burgers topped with a lively salsa of tomato, corn, jalapeño pepper and lime juice.
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1/3 cup seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
MorningStar Farms®Tex-Mex Vegan Burgers
- 4 sourdough hamburger buns or hamburger buns, split
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 thin tomato slices
1. Preheat grill.
2. In small bowl combine chopped tomato, corn, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Grill MORNINGSTAR FARMS Tex-Mex Vegan Burgers over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until burgers reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F, turning once.
4. Top bun bottoms with lettuce, tomato slices, burgers, corn mixture and bun tops. Serve immediately.