Feta-Mint Tomato Basil Burgers Recipe
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 medium pepperoncini peppers, sliced
1. Cook burgers according to package directions.
2. In small bowl stir together cheese, yogurt, mint and garlic.
3. Place burgers in buns. Top with tomato slices, cheese mixture and pepperoncini peppers.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/