Veggie Taco Salad Recipe
A classic taco salad always makes a family-pleasing dinner.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucmber
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
1. In large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Grillers Burger-Style Veggie Recipe Crumbles and salsa over medium heat about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
2. In large bowl toss together lettuce, cucumber and radishes. Arrange on 4 serving plates. Top with Crumbles mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, cheese and olives. Spoon dollops of sour cream on top.
1. Joyce, A. et al. (2012) Reducing the Environmental Impact of Dietary Choice: Perspectives from a Behavioural and Social Change Approach. [Online] Journal of Environmental adn Public Health. 2012. Available at: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jeph/2012/978672/