Cucumber Raita Mediterranean Burgers
Raita, a fresh tasting combination of yogurt, cucumber, red onion, cumin and garlic, tops these Mediterranean burgers.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt or low-fat vegan yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Thin cucumber slices
- Finely chopped red onion
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Mediterranean Chickpea Burger
1. Brush MORNINGSTAR FARMS Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers with pepper sauce. Cook according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, 1/4 cup onion, cumin, salt and garlic powder. Serve burgers topped with yogurt mixture. Garnish with additional cucumber slices and red onion, if desired.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/