Cuban Burger Recipe
Popularized in Miami, this burger features aged provolone cheese, dill pickle, red onion, and tomato.
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 2 teaspoons orange juice or tangerine juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 reduced-calorie hamburger bun, split and toasted
- 1 very thin slice aged provolone cheese or fontina cheese (1/3 oz)
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 thin lengthwise slices dill pickle
1. In small bowl stir together orange juice, paprika, cumin and garlic powder. Brush on both sides of MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS ORIGINAL veggie burger. Cook burger according to package directions.
2. Serve burger, cheese, tomato, onion and pickle in bun.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/