Corn Dogs with Chicago-Style Ketchup
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Veggie Corn Dogs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoncini peppers, divided
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
1. Cook corn dogs according to package directions.
2. In small bowl stir together ketchup, 1/4 cup of peppers, relish and onion. Place in small serving dish. Top with remaining peppers. Serve with corndogs.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/