Corn and Pulled Veggie Pork Queso Dip
Zesty chili sauce, piquant mustard, hearty veggie pulled pork and two delicious cheeses make an indulgent, warm dip for friendly gatherings.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese or reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 package (5 oz.)
MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters®Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard or mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ounce tortilla chips, coarsely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Tortilla chips or crackers
1. In large bowl stir together cheddar cheese, cream cheese, frozen MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS Pulled Pork, corn, undrained chiles, chili sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Spread in shallow 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F about 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro (if desired). Serve warm with additional tortilla chips or crackers.