Club Sandwich Recipe
Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties and Veggie Bacon Strips combine in a meatless version of this popular sandwich.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 2 slices MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
- 1 tbs reduced-fat mayonnaise or honey mustard
- 2 small slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 slice (1 oz) reduced-fat Cheddar, American or Swiss cheese
- 2 thin slices tomato
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Bacon Strips according to package directions. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Chik Patties Original patty according to package directions.
2. Spread mayonnaise on one side of each toast slice. Top one slice with lettuce, chik patty, cheese slice (if desired), tomato slices and bacon strips. Place remaining toast slice, mayonnaise side down, on top. Cut sandwich into half. Secure with frilled toothpicks, if desired. Serve immediately.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/