Classic Cheese Burgers
Cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion turn an everyday veggie burger into an all-time favorite, classic burger recipe.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 2 slices (2 oz total) reduced-fat Cheddar, mozzarella, or Swiss cheese
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 6 slices dill pickles
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion, separated into rings
- ketchup and mustard
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS PRIME Veggie burgers according to package directions. Immediately, top each burger with one slice of cheese, if desired. Let stand for 1 minute to allow cheese to melt.
2. Place one lettuce leaf on each bun bottom. Top with burgers, pickles, tomato slices, onion rings and bun tops. Serve with ketchup and mustard, if desired.
ON THE GRILL:
1. Preheat Grill
2. Use a food thermometer to be sure patties reach minimum internal temperature of 160°F.