Cheesy Zucchini Bake
This zucchini bake is made with two kinds of cheese, rice, veggie burgers, tomatoes and green chilies for a spicy, casserole for family dinners.
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties™
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (4 1/2 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In large frypan, saute MORNINGSTAR FARMS GARDEN VEGGIE PATTIES, zucchini, and onions in oil. Remove from heat. Stir in salt, garlic powder, chili powder, chilies, rice, sour cream, and 1/2 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese. Place in shallow 2 1/2-quart casserole dish coated with vegetable cooking spray. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Do not cover.
2. Bake at 375° F about 20 minutes or until hot. Serve immediately.