- 7 ounces pepper Jack cheese,
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese,
- 3 ounces monterey Jack cheese,
- 13 ounces roasted-tomato salsa
- 4 tablespoons southwest seasoning
- 2 red, yellow and green bell peppers,
- 36 10 inch round flour tortillas
- 12 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
1. In large mixing bowl, combine diced Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger, cheeses, salsa, seasoning and peppers. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2. Cut tortillas into 7-inch triangles.
3. Place 2 ounces of mixture in center of each triangle; fold each corner into the center, overlapping one another. Repeat.
4. In nonstick pan, brown each quesadilla about 1 minute on each side.
5. Finish in 350ºF oven for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with cilantro, lime or sour cream, if desired.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/