- 12 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 7 ounces pepper Jack cheese,
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese,
- 3 ounces monterey Jack cheese,
- 13 ounces roasted-tomato salsa
- 4 tablespoons southwest seasoning
- 2 red, yellow and green bell peppers,
- 36 10 inch round flour tortillas
1. In large mixing bowl, combine diced Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger, cheeses, salsa, seasoning and peppers. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2. Cut tortillas into 7-inch triangles.
3. Place 2 ounces of mixture in center of each triangle; fold each corner into the center, overlapping one another. Repeat.
4. In nonstick pan, brown each quesadilla about 1 minute on each side.
5. Finish in 350ºF oven for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with cilantro, lime or sour cream, if desired.