Burger Francois Recipe
A light mustard sauce, pungent blue-veined cheese and peppery arugula combine to turn a basic burger into a French delight.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 hamburger bun, split and toasted
- 1/3 cup baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon crumbled Roquefort cheese or blue cheese
1. In small bowl, stir together mustard and sour cream. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS ORIGINAL veggie burger according to package directions.
3. Serve burger in bun along with arugula, mustard mixture and cheese.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/