Buffalo Wing Nachos
These spicy nachos are finger foods that are filling enough to make a meal. For an extra burst of flavor, they're served with salsa-infused sour cream.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1/2 package (10.5 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings
- 8 ounces tortilla chips (any combo-yellow red blue)
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced olives drained
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chipotle salsa
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Wings per package directions. Slice thinly.
2. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange tortilla chips on pan. Top evenly with Buffalo Wings, cheese and olives.
3. Bake at 375° F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. While nachos are baking, in a small bowl, combine dip ingredients. Mix well. Serve with nachos.