Buffalo Slaw Sliders
These delicious sandwiches might be small, but the zesty bites with cool crunch are the name of the game when it comes to party fare or tailgating.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
1 package (10.5 oz.)
MorningStar Farms®Buffalo Veggie Wings
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrot)
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing or blue cheese salad dressing
- 16 (1 1/2-inch) slider buns, split, or 8 (3-inch) slider buns, split
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Chik Patties according to package directions. Cut each patty into 4 pieces. (Or, prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Veggie Wings according to package directions.) In medium bowl toss together slaw mix and salad dressing.
2. Serve patty pieces (or wings) in slider buns along with slaw mixture.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/