Buffalo Chik Lettuce Wraps with Curry Sauce
These tongue-tingling lettuce wraps get their spirited flavors from curry sauce on top of spicy Buffalo Chik Patties® and cooling cucumber slivers.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 12 large butterhead or Boston lettuce leaves
- 2/3 cup julienne-cut cucumber strips
- 2/3 cup julienne-cut carrot strips
1. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, soy sauce and garlic powder. Set aside.2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES according to package directions. Cut each patty into 6 strips.3. Top lettuce leaves with chik strips, cucumber and carrot. Spoon mayonnaise mixture on each. Wrap lettuce around filling. Secure with toothpicks (if desired). Serve immediately.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/