Border Special Burger Recipe
Add cheese, lettuce and pico de gallo sauce to a great-tasting burger for a real treat!
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (about 3/4 ounce)
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 hamburger bun, split
- 1 tablespoon pico de gallo sauce or salsa
1. Cook Veggie Burger according to package directions. Top hot burger with cheese slice. Let stand for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
2. Place shredded lettuce on bun bottom. Top with burger, pico de gallo sauce and bun top.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/