Black Bean Burger with Tomato Relish Recipe
An easy tomato and sweet pickle relish tops this black bean burger.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 4 grape tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard or mustard
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun or hamburger bun, split and toasted (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1 lettuce leaf
1. In small bowl stir together tomato, relish, onion, and mustard.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean burger according to package directions.
3. Top bun bottom with lettuce, burger, tomato mixture and bun top.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/