Black Bean Burger and Cranberry Salad
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers are complemented by sweet-and-piquant vinaigrette and rich, tangy feta cheese in this main-dish salad. Inspired from a recipe created by Heather Traxler.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 package (4 oz.) organic herb mix salad greens
- 1/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing or raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl toss salad greens with 3 tablespoons of the salad dressing. Arrange greens on two serving plates. Sprinkle with pecans. Top with burger pieces, cheese and cranberries. Drizzle the remaining salad dressing over the tops of the salads. Serve immediately.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/