Hash, a family-favorite way to use leftovers, gets a new dimension when you season it with barbecue sauce.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 1 package (10 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cubed potatoes, cooked
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS PRIME Veggie Burgers into pieces. Set aside.
2. In large fry pan, saute onions and peppers in oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, Veggie Burgers, barbecue sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer about 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.