BBQ Chik'n Pizza
You choose—smoky, sweet or spicy—any flavor of barbecue sauce will work.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters®Chik’n Strips (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 (8-inch) packaged baked pizza crust or flatbread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese or Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1 very thin slice red onion, halved and separated
1. Place MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS Chik’n Strips on microwave-safe plate. Microwave at high for 10 to 20 seconds or until just thawed enough to cut. Chop into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Spread barbecue sauce on top. Sprinkle with Chik’n pieces, cheese, corn, green onion and red onion.
3. Bake at 450° F for 9 to 11 minutes or until crust edges are brown. Let stand for 3 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.