Basil Vegetable Wraps
A touch of garlic, fresh basil leaves and sun-dried tomatoes give these wraps an Italian accent.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
1 package (7.9 oz.)
MorningStar Farms®Garden Veggie Nuggets
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/3 cups shredded carrots
- 4 (8-inch) tomato- or spinach-flavored tortillas, warmed
- 20 to 24 large fresh basil leaves
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Garden Veggie Nuggets according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl stir together mayonnaise, tomatoes, garlic and cayenne pepper. Add carrots. Toss to combine.
3. Arrange basil leaves on tortillas. Top with nuggets and carrot mixture. Fold-up bottoms. Roll into cones. Serve immediately.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/