Banh Mi Ramen Bowl
Although Banh Mi is the Vietnamese term for bread, we omitted the bread and used some of the flavors of the classic sandwich in this ramen noodle bowl.
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) any flavor ramen noodles
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 package (10 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Steak Strips
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced radishes
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise (optional)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, except discard seasoning packets. Drain. Toss with oil. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet combine both, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce and brown sugar. Stir in MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS Steak Strips. Cover and cook over medium heat for 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes or until strips are hot, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon noodles into 4 serving bowls. Ladle steak strips mixture over noodles. Top with cabbage, carrot, cucumber, radishes and egg halves (if desired).