Baked Chik Salad Recipe
MorningStar Farms® Chik Patties®, frozen peas, green bell peppers and American cheese give this one-dish meal all the flavors of a salad. Serve it warm for lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 70 min
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup diced pimiento
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded American cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
1. Place MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES, celery, peas, pimiento, green pepper, and onion in large mixing bowl.
2. Combine 1/2 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and lemon juice. Add to MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES mixture, tossing to combine. Place in shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with chips and remaining cheese. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese melts. Serve hot.