Avocado Toast with Veggie Bacon
Toast with a smear of avocado and topped with veggie bacon and sun-dried tomatoes.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
MorningStar Farms®Veggie Bacon Strips
- 1/2 large ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 slices whole-grain or multi-grain bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons drained and finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes or chopped red onion
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Bacon Strips according to package directions.
2. In medium bowl mash avocado. Stir in lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper. Spread on toast. Arrange bacon strips on top. Sprinkle with tomatoes.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/