Asian Veggie Burger Tostada Recipe
This open-face sandwich features fusion cooking at its best - a crisp egg roll wrapper topped with hoisin sauce, veggie patty, and a bok choy-carrot slaw.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 egg roll wrapper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely shredded bok choy
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded carrot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 MorningStar Farms® Asian Veggie Patties
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
1. Coat wonton on both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Place in shallow nonstick baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
2. In small bowl toss together bok choy, carrot, vinegar and sugar. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Asian Veggie patty according to package directions.
4. Spread hoisin sauce over wonton. Top with burger and bok choy mixture.