Like Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese adds a full-flavored, sharp tang to this veggie frittata.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
MorningStar Farms®Original Sausage Patties
- 4 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup very finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped, seeded tomato
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
1. On microwave-safe plate cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Original Sausage Patties at 50% power (medium) for 20 to 30 seconds or until just thawed, turning over once. Cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. In small bowl whisk together eggs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In 8-inch, oven-safe skillet cook onion, broccoli, tomato and garlic in butter over medium heat about 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in sausage patty pieces. Cook about 1 minute or until heated through. Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture in skillet. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 450°F about 6 minutes or until eggs are just set. Sprinkle with basil. Cut into wedges to serve.