Apple, Brussels Sprouts & Sausage Pan Dinner
Sign up here for dinner 101! This hearty, healthy combination of Brussels sprouts, apple, cherries and MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties is ideal weeknight family fare and so easy that even rookie chefs can prepare it.
Prep Time: 35 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 1 pound (Recipe_Ingredient_6573888)
- 2 tablespoons (Recipe_Ingredient_6573889)
- 1/4 teaspoon (Recipe_Ingredient_6573890)
- Dash (Recipe_Ingredient_6573891)
- 1 large (Recipe_Ingredient_6573892)
- 1/2 cup (Recipe_Ingredient_6573893)
- 1/4 cup (Recipe_Ingredient_6573894)
- 8 (Recipe_Ingredient_PR_6573895)
- 1/4 cup (Recipe_Ingredient_6573896)
1. Place Brussels sprouts on one end of 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper. Stir until coated. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
2. Stir apple slices, cherries and pecans into sprouts. Place MORNINGSTAR FARMS Original Sausage Patties on other end of pan. Bake at 400°F about 10 minutes more or until sprouts are tender and patties are hot.
3. To serve, arrange sprouts-apple mixture on 4 serving plates. Add sausage patties to serving plates. Serve immediately with salad dressing on the side.