Pimento Cheese (Yield: 1 qt.)
- 1 cup Cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, chopped
- 1 cup Pepper jack cheese, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Pimentos, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper, ground
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire
- 10 Tbsp. Neutral oil
- 10 ea. MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties (SKU: 28989-97152)
- 10 ea. Texas Toast Bread, slices
- 15 Tbsp. Pimento cheese
- 5 ea. Eggs
1. For Pimento Cheese: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp. of oil in a pan over medium/high heat and sear MorningStar Farms® Breakfast Sausage Patties until browned.
3. Over medium heat, fry egg. Toast bread until golden brown
4. To Serve: Spread pimento cheese on both slices of bread. Place 2 MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties on first slice of bread and top with a fried egg and the other slice of bread. Cut in half and serve hot.