White Bean Chili Burgers
Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified burger with white beans, spicy green chiles and southwestern herbs and seasonings.
MorningStar Farms® White Bean Chili Burgers contain 41% less fat than regular ground beef.
Regular ground beef contains 15g total fat per serving (67g). MorningStar Farms® White Bean Chili Burgers contain 9g total fat per serving (67g).
Allergen Notes:CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 burger|
|Dietary Fiber:||6 g|
|Total Fat:||9 g|
Ingredients:Water, organic pinto beans (organic pinto beans, water, sea salt, calcium chloride), organic navy beans, cannellini beans (organic cannellini beans, water, sea salt, kombu seaweed), organic textured soy protein, organic onions, organic cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), organic rolled oats, organic canola oil, organic sunflower oil, organic red bell peppers, green chiles, organic wheat gluten, cilantro, gum blend (carrageenan, konjac flour), organic soy protein flour, contains two percent or less of flaxseed protein powder, spices, salt, dried garlic, garlic powder, sugar, green bell pepper powder, tamari soy sauce powder (tamari soy sauce [soybeans, salt], maltodextrin, salt), lime juice powder (tapioca maltodextrin, lime juice solids, lime oil), natural flavors, canola oil, vinegar powder (vinegar solids, maltodextrin), onion powder, jalapeno pepper, citric acid, paprika (for color).
Preparation Instructions: COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Cook burgers over MEDIUM heat for 10 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
<bulletlist><bullet>Microwaving more than 1 burgers at one time is not recommended.</bullet></bulletlist>
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 17-19 minutes
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised
That's how many car miles worth of greenhouse gasses we could offset if
every adult in America swapped just one meal with meat for a veggie one.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/