White Bean Chili Burgers
Step up your meatless burger game with our Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan white bean chili burgers. We added a bit of kick with some green chilies and southwestern spices and with 9g of fat per serving, it’s perfect for you next veggie burger night.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
Ingredients:Water, organic pinto beans (organic pinto beans, water, sea salt, calcium chloride), organic navy beans, cannellini beans (organic cannellini beans, water, sea salt, kombu seaweed), organic textured soy protein, organic onions, organic cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), organic rolled oats, organic canola oil, organic sunflower oil, organic red bell peppers, green chiles, organic wheat gluten, cilantro, gum blend (carrageenan, konjac flour), organic soy protein flour, contains two percent or less of flaxseed protein powder, spices, salt, dried garlic, garlic powder, sugar, green bell pepper powder, tamari soy sauce powder (tamari soy sauce [soybeans, salt], maltodextrin, salt), lime juice powder (tapioca maltodextrin, lime juice solids, lime oil), natural flavors, canola oil, vinegar powder (vinegar solids, maltodextrin), onion powder, jalapeno pepper, citric acid, paprika (for color).
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Cook burgers over MEDIUM heat for 10 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
<bulletlist><bullet>Microwaving more than 1 burgers at one time is not recommended.</bullet></bulletlist>
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 17-19 minutes
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised