Thai Yellow Curry Bowls
Forget takeout — try our Thai Yellow curry veggie bowl, ready in under five minutes. It’s the perfect good-for-you meal made with edamame, broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrots, red bell peppers, and bamboo shoots, on a bed of long grain brown rice and quinoa.
Ingredients:Water, edamame (soybeans), broccoli, coconut cream (coconut, xanthan gum, carrageenan, guar gum), brown rice, sugar snap peas, carrots, red bell peppers, bamboo shoots, contains two percent or less of quinoa, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat), sugar, lemongrass, cornstarch, spices, lime juice concentrate, salt, ginger, garlic, shallots, turmeric (color), turmeric extract (color), lime peel, citric acid, xanthan gum.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use in Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method)
1. Remove entrée from carton. Cut a 1-inch slit in center of film to vent.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 45 seconds.
3. Pull back film, stir well and replace film.
4. Microwave on HIGH for an additional 2 minutes 30 seconds or until hot. Let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on a cookie sheet. Cut a 1-inch slit in the center of the film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
5. Carefully remove cookie sheet with bowl from oven, pull back film, stir and replace film.
6. Cook an additional 15-20 minutes
7. Carefully remove cookie sheet with bowl from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
8. Package is HOT. Carefully remove film and serve.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use