Spicy Black Bean Enchilada Bowl
Finding good Mexican food is a real struggle, especially if you love enchiladas as much as we do. Our new Spicy Black Bean Enchilada Bowl is made with our versatile Grillers Crumbles (R) , cheese, salsa, and wrapped in a tortilla. It’s perfect for a quick and easy meatless option for when the struggle of going out is just too real.
Ingredients:Water, tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, calcium chloride, citric acid), long grain brown rice, corn tortilla (ground corn treated with lime, water, guar gum, xanthan gum, cellulose gum), white cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), cooked black beans (black beans, water), fire roasted tomatillos, red bell peppers, whole kernel corn, fire roasted poblano peppers, roasted red onions, onions, canola oil. Contains 2% or less of spices, cornstarch, soy flour, wheat gluten, red jalapeno peppers, tomato paste (tomatoes), salt, green jalapeno peppers, soy protein concentrate, corn oil, lime juice concentrate, cane sugar, garlic, inulin, yeast extract, natural flavor, vinegar, dried garlic, powdered cellulose, black malt powder, paprika (color), soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat), sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, onion juice concentrate, tomato powder, citric acid, niacinamide, xanthan gum, iron (ferrous sulfate), nonfat milk, egg whites, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use In Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method):
1. Remove entree from carton. Cut a 1-inch slit in center of film to vent.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
3. Remove plastic cover and use a spoon to remove rice from under the enchilada and stir. Cover the ends of the enchilada with sauce to prevent drying out.
4. Recover, place in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
5. Let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on a cookie sheet. Cut a 1-inch slit in the center of the film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 45-50 minutes.
5. Carefully remove cookie sheet with bowl from oven. Let stand 2 minutes.
6. Package is HOT. Carefully remove film and serve.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use