Sausage and Grain Breakfast Patties
Who knew red quinoa and steel cut oats were the perfect breakfast pair? We make sure our vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, veggie breakfast patties have the hearty goodness to make every morning worth celebrating. With 66% less fat than cooked pork sausage and 5g of fat per serving, these patties are the perfect option for a veggie-ful breakfast.
Cooked pork sausage patties contains 16g total fat per serving (38g). MSF Veggie Sausage and Grain Patties contain 5g total fat per serving (38g).
Ingredients:Water, organic textured soy protein, organic red quinoa, organic wheat gluten, organic onions, organic steel cut oats, organic canola oil, organic sunflower oil, contains two percent or less of organic soy protein flour, salt, organic spices, carrageenan, organic cornstarch, onion juice concentrate (color), cornstarch, organic dried cane syrup, xanthan gum, konjac gum, dried cane syrup, yeast extract, natural flavors, marjoram, sage, citric acid.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Place frozen patties in skillet.
3. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 10-12 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 2 frozen patties on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.