Parmesan Garlic Wings
No game is complete without wings, and in less than five minutes you can serve up crispy parmesan garlic veggie wings. Containing 61% less fat than regular chicken wings, they’re the perfect veggie gameday treat.
See nutrition information for Sodium Content
Ingredients:HYDRATED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (WATER, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE), WATER, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, CORN OIL, ISOLATED SOY PROTEIN, WHEAT FLOUR, CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF WHEAT GLUTEN, SALT, METHYLCELLULOSE, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, PARMESAN CHEESE (PART SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEAT STARCH, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, DRIED GARLIC, DRIED ONION, SOY PROTEIN, WHEY, DISODIUM INOSINATE, SUGAR, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CORN SYRUP, SPICES, XANTHAN GUM, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), CORN CEREAL, INULIN FROM CHICORY ROOT, ONION POWDER, PARSLEY, DRIED YEAST, SUNFLOWER OIL, CARAMEL COLOR, SOYBEAN OIL, GARLIC POWDER, BARLEY EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, NONFAT MILK, EGG WHITES, IRON (FERROUS SULFATE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B12, RED 40, YELLOW 6.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen wings on baking sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes.
3. For crispier wings, turn wings over halfway through cooking time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen wings on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH, setting until heated thoroughly. For crispier wings, turn wings over halfway through the cooking time. See microwave times listed:
5 Wings: 1 min. 30 sec.- 2 min.
10 Wings: 2 min. 30 sec- 4 min.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.