Allergen Notes:CONTAINS WHEAT AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 entree|
|Dietary Fiber:||10 g|
|Total Fat:||9 g|
Ingredients:Water, chickpeas, orzo (whole durum wheat flour), crimini mushroom, asparagus, kale, parmesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), cream, chablis wine (wine, salt), onions, contains two percent or less of quinoa, cornstarch, roasted garlic, salt, spices, lemon juice concentrate.
Preparation Instructions: COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use in Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method):
1. Remove entrée from carton. Cut a 1-inch slit in center of film to vent.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Pull back film, stir and replace film.
4. Microwave on HIGH for an additional 2 minutes 15 seconds or until hot. Let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on a cookie sheet. Cut a 1-inch slit in the center of the film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes.
5. Carefully remove cookie sheet with bowl from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
6. Package is HOT.
Carefully remove film and serve.
That's how many car miles worth of greenhouse gasses we could offset if
every adult in America swapped just one meal with meat for a veggie one.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/