Mushroom & Asparagus Orzo Bowls
Orzo is usually used in soups but we decided to be a bit daring and add it into our Mushroom & Asparagus Veggie Bowl. Made with chickpeas, mushroom, crunchy asparagus, kale, and quinoa in a light creamy sauce and sprinkled with a hint of parmesan cheese, it’s the perfect lunch, ready in under five minutes.
Ingredients:Water, chickpeas, orzo (whole durum wheat flour), crimini mushroom, asparagus, kale, parmesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), cream, chablis wine (wine, salt), onions, contains two percent or less of quinoa, cornstarch, roasted garlic, salt, spices, lemon juice.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Not For Use in Toaster Oven.
MICROWAVE OVEN* (recommended method):
1. Remove entrée from carton. Cut a 1-inch slit in center of film to vent.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
3. Pull back film, stir and replace film.
4. Microwave on HIGH for an additional 2 minutes 15 seconds or until hot. Let stand 1 minute in microwave before serving. Package is HOT.
*Cooking Instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F.
2. Remove entrée from carton.
3. Place bowl on a cookie sheet. Cut a 1-inch slit in the center of the film.
4. Place cookie sheet with bowl in the center of the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes.
5. Carefully remove cookie sheet with bowl from oven. Let stand 1 minute.
6. Package is HOT.
Carefully remove film and serve.