Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers
Mediterranean food is focused on simple ingredients and simple cooking. Our burgers are made with chickpeas, spinach, roma tomatoes and traditional greek herbs and spices. And, with only 4.5g of total fat per serving, they make for an easy veggie dinner.
Ingredients:COOKED CHICKPEAS (WATER, CHICKPEAS), WATER, COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), ONION, GARLIC (GARLIC, WATER), CORN OIL, WHOLE GRAIN OATS, SOY FLOUR, SPINACH, WHEAT GLUTEN, EGG WHITES, CALCIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), DICED ROMA TOMATOES, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, ONION POWDER, CORNSTARCH, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SALT, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVORS, YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, GARLIC POWDER, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, XANTHAN GUM, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, DEXTROSE, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, JALAPENO PEPPER, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, VINEGAR, CARAMEL COLOR, GUM ACACIA, LEMON JUICE, PAPRIKA EXTRACT (FOR COLOR), PAPRIKA (FOR COLOR).
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F, including when on the grill.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Cook burgers over MEDIUM heat for 11-12 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 15 seconds-1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 17–18 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.